For ages 8-12+
Introduction to Microbiology Science Kit
Kids learn how viruses work and how they can impact our everyday lives, exploring the microorganism and pathogen world through real-life examples, experiments and interesting facts!
When they’re done experimenting, kids can pick up their coloured pencils and draw their own DNA structure.
The coloured booklet includes:
- an introduction in Microbiology and the tools needed to practise
- fun STEM experiments with their very own Coronavirus replica
- a quiz to test their understanding of key STEM concepts
- easy-to-follow building instructions
- printable skins to practice their design skills
Need some inspiration? Use our interactive 3D building app on your desktop and build in virtual reality!
Engino STEAM toys are complete STEAM learning tools designed to prepare young learners for a lifetime of scientific discovery. For more information about our learning system, click here.