For ages 8-14+
Warning: This product contains small parts which could be swallowed. It is not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Tomorrow’s nautical engineers learn all there is to know about the great age of sea exploration, the tools of sea navigation and the principles of buoyancy by building and experimenting with 5 awesome sea vessels: a catamaran, a yacht, the Titanic, a submarine and a super luxury yacht.
This STEM Heroes building set includes:
- a colour booklet with a history of sea exploration
- an introduction to the principles of buoyancy and ocean navigation
- profiles of the world’s most famous ocean explorers
- Easy-to-follow print and online instructions to build 5 ocean vessels
- online experiments to take new skills to the next level
- a fun quiz to help kids remember what they’ve learned
- Patented snap-fit connectivity and multidirectional pivots let children build in any direction and at any angle
- Fully compatible with all Engino products for hours of freestyle creative play
- Build up to 5 models with extra online instructions
- Easy-to-follow building instructions make assembly fun and quick
- Extraction tool for super-fast taking apart
- Interactive 3D building app for desktop lets kids build in virtual space
- Environmentally friendly, toxin-free plastic is made to last, guaranteeing years of play
Need some inspiration? Use our interactive 3D building app on your desktop and discover a totally new way to build your favourite Engino models.
Finished building? Find even more awesome models online!
Engino STEM toys were designed as a comprehensive STEM solution for use both at home and in the classroom. For more information about our learning system, click here.
Product Safety & Conformity
This product complies with applicable children’s product standards and safety rules.
Weight: 1.18 kg
Length: 49.00 cm
Width: 6.90 cm
Height: 33.00 cm