METABOT EXTENDABLE ROBOTICS/For ages 8-16+
Gives young engineers everything they need to take their first steps into the world of robotics and programming:
- easy-to-use membrane buttons for manual programming
- user-friendly, block-based programming interface with its own simulator and a drag-and-drop editor
- a simple programming language designed for first-time coders to develop coding skills
- Enviro Virtual Robotics Environment allows learners to test their code
- step-by-step instructions in a booklet and via our animated 3D building app
- guided experiments and easy-to-learn theory
Our Metabot Extendable Robotics kit features:
- a micro-history of robotics and programming with real-world applications and useful facts
- print and online instructions to build up to 8 different models
- fun experiments to test new skills
- a user manual covering Engino programming methods and software installation
- KEIRO™ software which combines real-time simulations, flow diagrams and its own beginner's coding language
- parallel coding capability to layer complex tasks
- live readings for instant feedback
- easy connection to smart devices
- controller and peripherals, including cables, sensors, a LED lamp and a DC motor
Includes KEIRO™ programming software with a built-in simulator, flow diagrams and a beginner coding language for first-time programmers. KEIRO™ is fully compatible with smart devices via Bluetooth or a USB connection and runs on all major operating systems (Windows, macOS and Linux.)
Build in a CAD environment
Building in virtual 3D space takes hands-on modeling to the next level. Young learners can design, zoom in on, rotate, assemble and disassemble models while familiarizing themselves with CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software.
Finished building? Find more awesome models online!
Engino STEM toys were designed as a comprehensive STEM solution for use both at home and in the classroom. For more information about our learning system, click here.
: This product contains small parts which could be swallowed. It is not suitable for children under 3 years old.