Greenhouse/For ages 8-14+
Young botanists get a crash course in plant biology and learn everything there is to know about growing plants by building a functional greenhouse from scratch and planting their very own crops!
This award-winning STEM building set includes:
- a color booklet with a history of agriculture
- an introduction to plant biology, photosynthesis and plant life cycles
- a survey of greenhouses types
- Easy-to-follow print and online instructions to build a fully functional greenhouse, an ox-driven plough, a cube and a gearbox.
- building and growing experiments to take new skills to the next level
- a fun quiz to help kids remember what they’ve learned
- Patented snap-fit connectivity and multidirectional pivots let children build in any direction and at any angle
- Fully compatible with all Engino products for hours of freestyle creative play
- Build up to 4 models with extra online instructions
- Easy-to-follow building instructions make assembly fun and quick
- Extraction tool for super fast taking apart
- Interactive 3D building app for desktop lets kids build in virtual space
- Environmentally friendly, toxin-free plastic is made to last, guaranteeing years of play
Need some inspiration? Use our interactive 3D building app on your desktop and discover a totally new way to build your favorite Engino models.
Finished building? Find even more awesome models online!
Engino STEM toys were designed as a comprehensive STEM solution for use both at home and in the classroom. For more information about our learning system, click here.
Warning: This product contains small parts which could be swallowed. It is not suitable for children under 3 years old.