Newton’s Laws: Inertia, Momentum, Kinetic & Potential Energy/For ages 8-16+
Young inventors put on their hard hats and take a deep dive into the world of mechanical engineering to figure out how Newton’s Laws of Motion behave in the real world. Working by themselves or with a parent, young learners build their own moving machines to experiment with different forms of energy and put the new theories they learn along the way to the ultimate test!
Our 42-page colour booklet breaks down the building process with:
- easy-to-follow instructions to create up to 6 models: a ballistic catapult, a gravity fan, a collision car, a moving cabin, a balloon-powered plane and a dragster
- detailed explanations of every scientific principle involved
- interesting facts and history
- fun experiments to test newly acquired knowledge
- Patented snap-fit connectivity and multidirectional pivots let children build in any direction and at any angle
- Fully compatible with all Engino products for hours of freestyle creative play
- Build up to 8 working models with extra online instructions
- Easy-to-follow building instructions make assembly fun and quick
- Extraction tool for super-fast taking apart
- Interactive 3D building app for desktop
- Environmentally friendly, toxin-free plastic is made to last, guaranteeing years of play
Need some inspiration? Use our interactive 3D building app on your desktop and build your models in virtual reality!
Finished building? Find even more awesome models online!
Engino products were designed as a comprehensive STEM solution for use both at home and in the classroom. For more information about our learning system, click here.
Warning: This product contains small parts which could be swallowed. It is not suitable for children under 3 years old.